- People are increasingly using smartphones and tablets to browse the web, rather than
traditional desktop computers or laptops. Numbers of web-users browsing from their mobiles are
increasing exponentially as more businesses decide to become mobile friendly. Shouldn’t you be
heading in the same direction?
- People can browse smartphones and tablets from any place, any time. If your website is
mobile accessible you could pick up potential clients as they ride home on the bus or subway, or as
they relax in their back garden, or wait for a dental appointment… Web browsing on a mobile device
is not restricted to the home or office – it can be done from anywhere there is mobile network signal.
Wouldn’t it help your business grow if you could take advantage of this flexible accessibility?
- Mobile networks continue to extend their services into ever wider areas. If you have a mobile
accessible website your potential market will expand alongside the ever-developing mobile
networks. Why not hitch a ride and watch your business grow too?
- Mobile devices accompany potential clients wherever they go and so are a perfect means of
communicating by social media. Tempt your clients in real time with up to the minute information via
Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and other social media instant messages, and then with just one click
enable them to move from the social media site directly into your website for easier conversion.
- A mobile website would enable your online business to reach all those possible customers
who don’t own desktop or laptop computers. Just think of all the potential new clients you are
missing if your website is inaccessible on their device. There are more than 1.2 billion web-users
worldwide who browse from mobile devices. Wouldn’t you like to tap into this market?
- Ever seen you child doing homework on their mobile phone? To many young people, a
mobile phone IS their computer – they make no distinction between the two. This is a trend that
looks set to continue. Shouldn’t you tap into the habits of the younger generation sooner rather than later?
- Having a mobile-accessible website will generate more traffic, leading to greater customer
engagement, more conversions and probably expand your business. The research suggests that
having a website that is accessible by hand-held devices can increase your customer engagement
by up to 85%.
- Mobile accessibility is actually straight forward and doesn’t have to cost a fortune. You can
adapt your current site to give it a fluid layout that it is accessible from any device, or you can create
a separate site especially for mobile users – the choice is up to you.
Call Business Media on 905-760-1977 options or contact us online if you would like to discuss your
mobile accessible options or for any other website optimization issues.