We are looking for an administrative assistant who will ensure efficient day-to-day operation of our team and support the work of management and other team members.
We are looking for an accurate, detail-oriented, positive person to perform wide range of duties including some or all of the following:
– Answer general phone inquiries using a professional and courteous manner;
– Direct phone inquires to the appropriate staff members;
– Reply to general information requests with the accurate information;
Office administration and support:
– Accurately maintain customer accounts;
– Provide customer support including basic technical support;
– Coordinate tasks between team members;
– Assist with financial management to prepare and send invoices;
– Coordinate with accounting and process receivables.
Proficiency in the use of computer programs for:
– Word processing & Spreadsheets;
– Knowledge and experience with web design / development industry is an asset.
Administrative Assistants should demonstrate competence in some or all of the following:
– Behave Ethically: Understand ethical behavior and business practices and ensure own behavior and the behavior of others are consistent with these standards and align with the values of the firm.
– Build Relationships: Establish and maintain positive working relationships with others both internally and externally.
– Communicate Effectively: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
– Focus on Client Needs: Anticipate, understand, and respond to the needs of internal and external clients to meet or exceed their expectations
– Foster Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance our effectiveness.
– Make Decisions: Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization.
– Organization: Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities.
– Plan: Determine strategies to move the organization forward, set goals, create and implement actions plans, and evaluate the process and results.
– Solve Problems: Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
This is an entry level position
Please send us your resume. We`ll review all applicants, but only those qualified will be contacted.